- Provide multiple ideas and concepts for interior designing projects.
- Research all reference materials for purpose to communicate ideas.
- Interpret, design and recommend architectural solutions through selections of finish and materials, fixture alternatives and trendy interior design techniques.
- Meeting with clients and other trades people such as architects or builders to discuss the needs of the client.
- Using design software (such as AutoCAD , 3d max and sketchup) to create models and visual
- Researching and preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior constructions, materials, finishes, lighting and furnishing.
- Selecting suppliers of materials and labour.
- Estimating costs and submitting quotes for client approval.·
- Inspecting and supervising the work of trades people to ensure that quality and safety standards, costs and deadlines are met.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
- Maintain inventories of materials, equipment, or products. Maintenance of internal reporting systems, i.e. time sheets and project files Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- presentation skills strong communication and negotiation skills
- presentation skills
- Project management skills
|Job Category||Interior Designer|